Photography Tours Buenos Aires / Tours de fotografía en Buenos Aires
Photography Tours Buenos Aires / Tours de Fotografía Buenos Aires
We start at about 10:00 Hs (It depends on sunset time), with an introductory class in a Cafe, talking about the basics of camera functions, exposure, composition, etc.
*The Introductory class includes a big coffee and croissants.(Or similar)
* Transportation to and from the meeting point is not included.
- NEW: CD-ROM "BUENOS AIRES 3D": You will receive a FREE copy of the CD-ROM "Buenos Aires 3D" (3D Glasses included) (See http://photo-tours.wix.com/photo-tours#!shop/cou4).
Photos: Bernardo Galmarini
After the talk, we will explore:
- Ntra. Sra. del Pilar Church
- "Floralis Genérica"
- Recoleta Cultural Center and surroundings.
- Recoleta Cemetery
- Aerial views of Recoleta Cemetery (from surrounding building).
- Ntra. Sra. del Pilar Church (inside shots)
-Optional: Ntra. Sra. del Pilar Church Museum (Ticket: $8- NOT INCLUDED)
*Estimated Tour and Introductory Class duration: 5 Hrs
* (The Tour duration is approximated. If the tour extends more the price will be kept.)
For less than 2 persons, the "Private Tour" prices will be applied.
Private Photography Tours in Buenos Aires
PHOTO TOURS OPTIONS
Explore, enjoy and learn!